Marijuana seeds are rich in nutritional profile and they have diverse health benefits. Though they are from the Cannabis sativa plant, it is important to note that they don’t have mind-altering effects. The seeds are rich in protein, fatty acids, and fiber. They also have antioxidant effects that reduce the symptoms of various ailments.
Some nutritional facts of hemp seeds include that it has:
- Protein: Marijuana seeds are a rich source of protein. They have all essential amino acids.
- Fiber: Marijuana seeds have fiber that can help with weight management, stabilize blood sugar levels, reduce appetite and improve the health of the gut.
- Minerals and vitamins: There are diverse minerals and vitamins in marijuana seeds such as vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin B-6, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, and folate.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MARIJUANA
- Protect the brain and improve memory: Marijuana seeds have antioxidant effects. Research has shown that they help out with the regulation of the immune system and neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, neuropathic pain, depression, anxiety, and multiple sclerosis.
The brain needs various vitamins if it is to function optimally and the omega-3 fatty acids in marijuana seeds are an essential source of energy. Marijuana seeds aid productivity and increase the ability of a person to concentrate. They contain fat and protein that increase brain performance and stimulate cell activity. They also reduce the need for stimulants such as sugar, coffee, energy drinks, and sugary drinks.
- Improve heart health: The omega-3 acids in marijuana seeds are known to improve the heart. They also reduce the risk of heart disease and arrhythmias. The seeds contain arginine. Arginine turns into nitric oxide and nitric oxide is essential for vein and artery dilation.
- Reduce inflammation: Marijuana seeds help to reduce inflammation. They are rich in gamma linoleic acid (GLA) which can reduce inflammation. Reducing inflammation can aid in the management of chronic diseases such as arthritis, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease.
- Regenerate muscles: After an exercise, the body becomes over-acidic. The minerals in marijuana seeds help to regulate and balance the body’s pH after a strenuous exercise. Its essential fats support the healing process and regeneration of small muscle cells.
- Weight loss: Marijuana seeds increase metabolism in the body. They also increase the motivation for physical activity, training and reduce the craving for sweets. The fat contained in the seeds helps to burn fat and excrete toxins and this, in turn, helps the body to lose weight.
Other benefits include:
- Improve skin conditions: The omega-3s in marijuana seed can help manage skin diseases. Hemp seeds are a great source of plant fiber and this is beneficial to the skin.
- Increase in testosterone levels: Testosterone is an important hormone in the stimulation of muscles. Marijuana seeds contain nutrients that support the production and function of testosterone. Its magnesium and aspartic acid promote testosterone levels in the male body.
You can incorporate hemp seeds into your diet by sprinkling them on cereals, yogurt, or salad, adding them to smoothies, baking with them, or making hemp milk from whole seeds.
Bottom of Form
Edible cannabis can be used to treat conditions such as chronic pain, anxiety, and cancer-related symptoms. Edible cannabis products such as pills, oils, tinctures, and gummies are used to treat pain, weight loss, and poor appetite. These products help to reduce pain, relieve nausea, improve anxiety, and enhance sleep quality.
If you want to avoid negative side effects then you must make use of safe products and take the appropriate dosages. Consult your doctor or physician to know the right step to take. Conditions that may warrant that you experience the benefits of eating raw marijuana include chronic pain, terminal illness, anxiety, inflammatory bowel disease, and multiple sclerosis. ACDC hemp flower has an easing effect without intoxicating. ACDC is known to be an incredible strain of CBD dominant. In conclusion, marijuana seeds have many beneficial properties that need to be appreciated.